Pure Cycling Fun Ride Eat Sleep - Repeat
My reservation and participation in the cycling program (the “Program”) of Huerzeler Bicycle Holidays ("HBH”) is subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth below. By submitting the Registration Form and sending in the deposit I declare that I read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions. "MajorcaCycling" refers to MajorcaCycling, LLC; "HBH" refers to Huerzeler Bicycle Holidays. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY SUBMITTING THE REGISTRATION FORM, I AM RELEASING MajorcaCycling AND HBH AND OTHERS FROM LIABILITY. THIS RELEASE IS A CONTRACT WITH LEGAL CONSEQUENCES. I HAVE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING. In submitting the REGISTRATION FORM for participation in the Program, I hereby freely agree to and make the following contractual representations and agreements. I acknowledge that cycling is an inherently dangerous sport in which I will participate at my own risk. Therefore on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns and personal representatives I HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, DISCHARGE, DECLARE NOT TO SUE AND INDEMNIFY MajorcaCycling and HBH, its officers, officials, members, agents, sponsors, associates, representatives and affiliates (collectively, the '"Released Parties") from any and all rights and CLAIMS INCLUDING CLAIMS ARISING FROM RELEASED PARTIES OWN NEGLIGENCE, which I have or which may hereafter accrue to me and from any and all damages which may be sustained by me directly or indirectly in connection with, or arising out of, my participation in or association with the Program, or any other activity or travel to or return from the Program. To the best of my knowledge, I have no medical or physical condition which would adversely affect my ability to participate in the Program or which would endanger my health.
Terms & Conditions
‘MajorcaCycling’ refers to MajorcaCycling, LLC; ‘HBH’ refers to Huerzeler Bicycle Holidays.
1. Travel Documents: Travelers leaving the United States for Spain must have a valid passport, which must remain valid for 6 months after trip completion.
2. Health/Skill Requirements: The Team offers varying rides for varying ability levels and speeds. To gain maximum benefit and enjoyment from the Program a participant should be in good physical and mental health and be able and willing to actively participate in the Program. Some of the rides take place over terrain that requires good fitness and superior cycling skills. You are an experienced cyclist and aware of the inherent danger of cycling.
3. Group Rides: You participate in the Program at your own risk, also if you participate in a group ride led by MajorcaCycling or a group leader of HBH. In any case, whether you ride in a group with or without group leader, MajorcaCycling and/or HBH are not liable for any accident, physical damage to your equipment, or physical injuryto yourself or others. You are responsible to adhere to the Spanish traffic regulations, also when you participate in a group ride with or without a group leader of HBH or a group ride led by MajorcaCycling.
4. Deposits/Final Payments: A non-refundable deposit is required in the amount of $250.00 per person to be submitted to MajorcaCycling together with the signed MajorcaCycling registration form. A reservation is not confirmed until the check in this amount has been cleared. Any outstanding balance must be received no later than February 10, 2020 by check. Any reservation made less than 21 days prior to departure must be paid in full at the time of booking.
5. Payments/Cancellations: All cancellations after final payment must be made in writing (e-mail, or letter) to MajorcaCycling for processing refunds. Payments (excluding $250.00 non-refundable deposit) will be refunded as per following schedule (for all cancellations except due to Covid related travel restrictions imposed by governments, see below):
up 45 days prior to arrival day . . . . . . . . . . . 20% cancellation fee of the total charge;
44 to 22 days prior to arrival day . . . . . . . . . 30%
21 to 15 days prior to arrival day . . . . . . . . . 50%
14 to 8 days prior to arrival day . . . . . . . . .. . 75%
7 days prior to arrival day or no-show . . . . . 80%
Furthermore, we apply an additional handling fee of USD 100.00 per person, up to USD 200.00 per order (full arrangement price at maximum).
For cancellations due to Covid related travel restrictions imposed by governments (see registration form), we offer refund (subject to $100 handling fee) or re-booking for future trip (subject to then current hotel, service prices).
6. Cancellations and Refunds after departure: If the traveler must return home after he/she started the Program, the traveler will only be refunded amounts recovered from HBH and its agents, suppliers, minus a handling fee of $50.
7. Exchange Rates: All rates for land arrangements are based on the value of the US dollar in relation to the EURO at the time of the planning of the Program. In case the US dollar loses value against the EURO, MajorcaCycling reserves the right to raise the price at any time prior to final payment in full.
8. Travel & Cancellation Insurance: Consult your insurance agent regarding the different types of relevant insurance.
9. Transfers: Transfers are included in the price of the Program. Upon request, MajorcaCycling will arrange for round trip transportation between the hotel and the Palma Airport. These arrangements must be made at the time of reservation. It is the responsibility of the traveler to notify MajorcaCycling of travel itinerary changes at any time for any reason. Failure to provide proper notice of changes will result in loss of airport transfer arrangements. There are no refunds for unused transportation arrangements. Any other transfers and transfer costs are the responsibility of the traveler.
10. Changes in the Itinerary: By necessity, vacation arrangements are arranged months in advance. As such, occasional changes do occur between the planning stages and the operation of the Program. In this case, MajorcaCycling will work with HBH and make best efforts to provide comparable alternative arrangements. Unexpected and unforeseen local conditions beyond MajorcaCycling's and HBH’s control may prevent the completion of an itinerary or Program or necessitate alterations. Such conditions include, but are not limited to, inclement weather, seasonal variation in climate, changes in airline schedule and equipment, government appropriation of hotel space, labor strikes, civil disturbances or political unrest etc., events that are beyond the control of MajorcaCycling and HBH and would jeopardize the traveler’s comfort, safety, health and enjoyment. In these events MajorcaCycling reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary as is deemed necessary. MajorcaCycling will endeavor in each case to provide comparable substitutes or effect refunds. Any savings realized by MajorcaCycling will be passed on to the traveler and any resultant expenses will be borne by the traveler.
11. Baggage: The traveler is responsible for all baggage, luggage and contents at all times including bicycles and related equipment. MajorcaCycling and HBH will be responsible to ensure the transfer of the baggage to and from the hotel and airport in case transfer arrangement has been made by the traveler at the time of booking. Any other transfer of baggage will be the responsibility of the traveler.
12. Gratuities & Taxes: All taxes for services included in the itinerary are covered. Other taxes and any tips for personal service rendered to the traveler or for services not included in the itinerary are the responsibility of the traveler.
13. Hotels: Accommodations at the hotel listed are based on double occupancy (2 persons sharing a twin beddedroom with a private bath). A limited number of single rooms are available upon payment of the single occupancy room rate. This charge pays for the privilege of privacy and not for better accommodations. The right is reserved to substitute hotels when necessary.
14. Meals: The Program includes buffet-style breakfast and dinner daily. Additional items (e.g. drinks with dinner, lunch, etc.) are the responsibility of the traveler.
15. Costs Not Included: Any transportation between home city and Palma de Majorca airport; meals other than those described by MajorcaCycling; bus transfer for Majorca-Classic and Coast-to-Coast-Classic rides; items of a personal nature such as bottled water, laundry, valet, telephone, fax, wines and liquors, health and accident insurance, medical expenses, tips for special services, etc., and any other items not specifically mentioned as included, all of these items are not included in the price of the Program.
16. Responsibility: MajorcaCycling acts only as agent for travelers in all functions pertaining to hotel/reservations and accommodations, restaurants, meals and services, sight-seeing tours and transportation of whatever nature. By the acceptance of Program participation, the traveler agrees to the foregoing and also agrees that neither MajorcaCycling, HBH, nor its associates, affiliates and agents shall be or become liable for loss, damage, injury or inconvenience caused by or resulting from occurrences, negligent or otherwise, due to the malfunction of transportation equipment, strikes, acts of declared or undeclared war or insurrection, fire, delays, theft, or itinerary or schedule changes or cancellation. The right is reserved to decline to accept or retain any person as a participant in the Program at any time. Baggage is at traveler’s risk throughout the hotel. Baggage and personal accident insurance are strongly recommended. Rates, schedules and itineraries are subject to change without notice. All prices quoted are based on tariffs, US Dollar valuation and EURO values in effect at time of Program planning and are subject to change without notice. The right is reserved to provide hotels of similar category to the hotel offered at no extra cost or refund to traveler. If any travel period (not the entire period, see cancellation) is withdrawn prior to the traveler’s departure, MajorcaCycling is limited to refund of money received from HBH or its agent, minus a handling fee of $50.
majorcacycling © 2013